Sider

tirsdag 1. november 2011

Remember me?

my father walked away when I was two
I’m so angry and sad, I don’t know what to do
Again and again you left me whiteout a trace
It’s enough, now it’s my turn to say goodbye
trust me, this is the last time you see this face
And I bet you don’t even care at all

I remember back in the good days
You where my big hero in every single way
Now I must try to pretend I don’t miss you
I dream one day you come back to me, I hope it’s come true
I hope you miss me a little, but I begin to doubt you do
And I bet you don’t even care at all

Do you remember when you where my father
Now you have forgot me down here
The only thing you cares about is your wife and daughter
Now I don’t want to know you, so don’t try to bother
I don’t want a sister either, I have 2 cool brothers
And I bet you don’t even care at all

How could I trust you when you promised to call
Because you left me again with nothing at all
You have chosen her over me
I hope you proud over what you have done
because You have turned your back to your only son
And I bet you don`t even care at all
(Av Dan, hentet fra Dikt.no)



Var ikke det vakkert (ser bort ifra skrivefeilene da)?  Diktet er så følesesladd, at jeg kunne nesten ta på det. Ble altså så rørt, kanskje særlig på min sønns vegne.

Hva synes dere? (Hadde jo vært koselig om noen kommenterte da :) )

- M

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar